Info

This is my website that I use to advertise my personal training services and to publish short articles that I have written concerning health and fitness. If you wish to see the information on Personal Training Services please navigate to the correct page using the bar above. If not please feel free to look at the newest posts displayed below.

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Why I don’t take NO-xplode all the time



Some of you may have noticed that I don’t take my pre-workout drink before every session. This is because a lot of my sessions are in the afternoons. The energy drink contains a lot of stimulants that keep your body awake for long periods of time, like red bull. But unlike red bull, they keep me up for up to 12 hours after taking it. If I have the drink at 2 in the afternoon, chances are I’ll have an awful night sleep, so it’s not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment