Info

This is my website that I use to advertise my personal training services and to publish short articles that I have written concerning health and fitness. If you wish to see the information on Personal Training Services please navigate to the correct page using the bar above. If not please feel free to look at the newest posts displayed below.

Monday 26 March 2012

Alternative Training

Yesterday I was at work all day. Usually that means sitting in a chair watching people swimming all day. But yesterday we had to move a bouncy castle into the middle of a field. The trolley wouldn't roll on the grass, so we had to drag it. We're talking about a 200-300kg bouncy castle. Anyway, pulling that thing ended up being a  full body work out. We were holding onto the plastic edges, working our arm and forearms, training our backs and core by having to transfer the power from our legs to the pulling motion. On a whole it was a pretty good bit of training, I've woken up today with sore legs and lower back. Shame I wont be able to do it again any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment