Info

This is my website that I use to advertise my personal training services and to publish short articles that I have written concerning health and fitness. If you wish to see the information on Personal Training Services please navigate to the correct page using the bar above. If not please feel free to look at the newest posts displayed below.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

28th March

Leg session today

Finished the session with a 15 minute run.

I did the whole 15 mins at 7kmph but varied the incline
3 mins warm up at 5 degrees
20 seconds at 10 degrees
40 seconds at 5 degrees
(continue this till 10 mins)
20 seconds at 15 degrees
40 seconds at 5 degrees
(continue till 13 mins)
2 mins steady to finish at 1 degree

This wrecked my legs after the leg session, but got my heart rate up loads and shows my cardio has improved already, as 10 mins running was tiring me out last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment