Info

This is my website that I use to advertise my personal training services and to publish short articles that I have written concerning health and fitness. If you wish to see the information on Personal Training Services please navigate to the correct page using the bar above. If not please feel free to look at the newest posts displayed below.

Wednesday 7 March 2012

7th March


Legs

10 min warm up on cross trainer @ 120bpm
10 min stretching legs

Squats

1 set of 10 reps @ 50kg
1 set of 6 reps @ 100kg

Leg press

1 set of 10 reps @ 100kg
1 set of 8 reps @ 120kg

Hammer strength hamstring curls

1 set of 10 reps @ 30kg
1 set of 6 reps @ 70kg

Hammer strength leg extensions

1 set of 10 reps @ 50kg
1 set of 6 reps @ 150kg

Supplements

Whey protein after training and before sleep


Not a very long session today, wasn't in the mood to go crazy but needed to do something.
quite happy with my squat though, slowly progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment