Info

This is my website that I use to advertise my personal training services and to publish short articles that I have written concerning health and fitness. If you wish to see the information on Personal Training Services please navigate to the correct page using the bar above. If not please feel free to look at the newest posts displayed below.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Goals

Ok, I think I need to review my goals. My original plan was to try and bulk to around 110kg, but since the beginning of the month i have only put on 2kg. This is probably due to a number of reasons. My body has adapted to the training, as I have been following the same plan for a few months now. The other, and more probable cause is that my muscle mass has increased, but my body fat % has decreased. I have definitely grown and I am getting more definition.

I feel that because of the way my training is currently going it will be best to keep my program the same, but add some aspect of cardiovascular work. In a meeting with a friend recently I was told about how cardio training increases your muscle size by increasing the size of the capillaries in the muscle. I will see if this actually works. If it doesn't, at least the cardio will drop my fat percentage.

Oh, and as the motivational videos seemed popular, here's another.





No comments:

Post a Comment