Info

This is my website that I use to advertise my personal training services and to publish short articles that I have written concerning health and fitness. If you wish to see the information on Personal Training Services please navigate to the correct page using the bar above. If not please feel free to look at the newest posts displayed below.

Thursday 28 March 2013

Grenade Thermo detonator- First Impressions






After much contemplation, I decided to get myself a tub of the well advertised supplement Grenade. I tested the dosage yesterday to see if I felt any unusual effects and progressed up to the full dose today. Here are my first impressions of the supplement.

Grenade is part of a group of supplements classed as thermogenics, it raises your core body temperature. The principle behind this is that the increase in your body temperature means an increase in the amount of energy you are using, resulting in more calories being used. Some thermogenics can overdo it a bit and make your body feel very uncomfortable due to the raised temperature (remember, your core temperature is a very delicate thing). Fortunately, Grenade keeps within the boundaries (for me anyway). Having had the full dose today, which is two caps upon waking and a further two before lunch, I can say I have felt very normal throughout the day. My training session was very standard. Some people report feeling more energetic during their training. I, unfortunately, did not. One difference I did notice was that my torso was warm to touch. I checked throughout the day out of curiosity and was pleasantly surprised to feel more heat than usual.

Of course I cant report on the longer term effects of the supplement yet, that's for a few weeks time. But so far so good. I will keep you updated with how the course goes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment