Info

This is my website that I use to advertise my personal training services and to publish short articles that I have written concerning health and fitness. If you wish to see the information on Personal Training Services please navigate to the correct page using the bar above. If not please feel free to look at the newest posts displayed below.

Monday 18 February 2013

Shaping up for Summer




Its not too late to start shaping up for the summer! The temperature is slowly creeping up and the sun is shining more days than not. Don't be one of the people who gets to summer and regrets not exercising over the winter. Act now! Email me at sam.huse100@gmail.com and I can provide personalised training plans and email/text support to help get you into better shape (fees negotiable).  

No comments:

Post a Comment