Info

This is my website that I use to advertise my personal training services and to publish short articles that I have written concerning health and fitness. If you wish to see the information on Personal Training Services please navigate to the correct page using the bar above. If not please feel free to look at the newest posts displayed below.

Saturday 18 May 2013

Stash from the Expo


Loads of good deals on at BodyPower Expo. Here's all the stuff I managed to pick up or decided to buy.

Optimum Nutrition - Great stack deal from these guys, got a bag of Gold Standard Whey Protein, Gold Standard Casein, Platinum Hydro Builder and Amino Energy for £50!! Even go a free t-shirt and some Pre samples thrown in.

Universal - Shock Therapy samples, looking forward to tying these pre workouts at some point

PeptoPro - propeptide supplier, this stuff is meant to reduce the catabolic affect of training on the muscle. Big claim, time to put it to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment